The Cranium Basher

150 - 700 Physical Damage

26 Physical Damage
+87% Physical Damage
75% Chance of 25% Reduction to Enemy's Health
25% Elemental Resistance
25% Acid & Poison Resistance
+50 Strength
+10% Attack Speed

Grants skill Amplify Damage
Softens cursed enemies' flesh, reducing their resistance to physical attacks.

(5% Chance on Hit)
1 Second Skill Recharge
3 Second Duration
55% Reduced target's Physical Resistance for 1 Second
2 Meter Radius

If you see this, you are a member, the public can not see this.  This is to make edits.  It will get updated with a more friendly interface.  Do not mind this page.

87

Required Strength: 603

Edit Item
Edit prerequisites
Edit Stats
Requirements Here
(Str,Dex,Int)

Any and all references, terms, pictures, or information are a Registered Trademark of their respected owners.

2020 Created and Edited by Uncensored.  This site is not affiliated with Blizzard Ent. or Crate Ent.